Friday 23 May 2014

Dreaming of Summer

Dreaming of Summer


 I started thinking and dreaming about summer. How many days are left till freedom? to teach?
I have so much planned this summer. Camping, camping and more camping! Feeling the summer breezes, the lightening bugs, the starlit sky and the feel of sand between my toes.
Oh yes...summer and I are really good friends.
You have been sun kissed!

I started thinking about my students. What do they have planned this summer? What will they see?  What will they feel?  What will they eat?  A new idea was born for an end of the year activity.  Every teacher needs a few in his or her back pocket.  

The idea is to take the picture of the student with a speech bubble about summer.  Simple. I thought it would be nice to have a bulletin board with their faces and their speech bubbles talking about summer.  If I am daydreaming...so are they...so why not use it in my teaching?

End of year activites



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...