Wednesday 24 April 2013

Going Live

Going Live!
Next week will be a busy week for Middlehood Madness.  First we will be connecting with out new friends to read our blogs out on P.E.I. The student's now have mixed emotions about this.  They were very excited at first but not the thought of having someone else read their blog has intimidated some.  We will see what happens when their blogs go live out on the east cost. I was hoping blog buddies would be exciting. I was thrilled about it. See my excitement here.

Secondly,  I will be submitting my lesson to "booking across Canada".  This idea is so inspirational.  My submission will be geared towards those middle years as that is what I have a passion and an interest in teaching. The whole site with other lessons will be going live as of June 1st.  Wow.  Busy, Busy!

 

Thanks again to Reading with Mrs. D for hosting this event! I am excited for what other resources will be out there to be shared among other Canadian bloggers.  Check it out on June 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...